Search results

1. HemiMoparGuy1981

Water Supply to Barn

I'm running water out to the barn come spring. We have a well. Barn is about 125 ft away. Should I run 1" pex because of the distance, or stick with 3/4"?
  2. HemiMoparGuy1981

Recirculation pump system

Looking at installing a recirculation pump, because hot water take "forever" to get to kitchen, and also upstairs bath. Of course they are exact opposite ends of pipe run...can I run two bypass valves and one pump? Or is there a better way? Kitchen I COULD run a return line, but amount of work...
  3. HemiMoparGuy1981

Retrofit Push to connect fittings.

I don't do a ton of plumbing, but enough that I've been having this issue...Every time I try to retrofit shark bites or other brands, the O-ring gets messed up during install, because neither side of the cut pipe has much movement. Is there a union or something that I can use in these situations?
  4. HemiMoparGuy1981

Can't get toilet to drain!!

I have a toilet that will not drain. I have a GOOD plunger, I can get everything to eventually work through but still flushes slowly and will not go without lots of plunger work. I tried a specific toilet auger and it just loops back around into the bowl. I used a smaller drain snake for my...
  5. HemiMoparGuy1981

Shower - Low Pressure and scalding hot at times

Hey Guys, I'm having some issues with a house I just bought. The shower is a little on the low side of pressure. There are times it drops even lower at random. I figure it is the pump catching up, but hard to troubleshoot when I'm butt-naked and wet. More of an issue though, is any time any...
  6. HemiMoparGuy1981

Sched 40 or 30?

I'm having a disagreement with a friend of what pipe is proper for drainage from sink, tub and toilet. He says he has a friend who is a licensed plumber that says you can use sched 30 pipe. And truthfully, I don't really see why not. However a few things make me question it. Why have all the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks