Search results

1. CharlieG

Water Heater Pilot Problem

Hi Folks, I have a 25 year old gas water heater. Before you say "replace it" (which I AM considering, read these details: As far as I know, there have been NO problems with it until now (except, of course, when I tried to fix what wasn't broke -- last summer I realized that the tank hadn't been...
  2. CharlieG

Replacement Toilet

Hi Everyone, I'm replacing the toilet in my master bath and, after doing much research, (including Terry's fine report on this site), I have pretty much settled on the TOTO Ultramax EL with CEFIONTECT. I have neither read nor heard anything negative about this toilet. Does anyone know of or has...
  3. CharlieG

Inline TPR valve???

A friend asked me to check an exterior "leaking pipe" extending from just above her foundation. It was a dripping 3/4 inch copper line directed downward and terminating just inches above a planting bed. Examination in the unfinished part of her basement revealed a connection to what appeared to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks