Search results

1. looknohands

What is the best make tankless/endless water heater to get?

Hi, In our house with two full bathrooms I'd like to replace our 40 gallon gas water heater with a tankless/endless-water heater. Any advice on where to start looking for information on what kind of heaters might be best are really appreciated. I really have no idea where to even start...
  2. looknohands

Hot-water heated mirror in bathroom >>> is this easy to put together?

Hi, I am about to solder my copper waterlines in a new bathroom, and I'm considering routing the shower's hot-water supply line behind the bathroom mirror so it's automatically heated whenever someone takes a shower. I know that there are electric heating pads that can do the same, i.e...
  3. looknohands

Remodeling bathroom: part 1 of PVC piping complete (see pic)

I'm remodeling our half-bath into a full bathroom, moving the toilet and sink to a different location, and building a tiled shower. I posted my PVC rough-in plan here a few days ago: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1731 Worked out Plan B today. Still have to extend the 3"...
  4. looknohands

Toilet + sink plumbing plan: please review -- trying to decide between two plans

Hi everybody, First of all: what an incredible forum this is! In planning the PVC plumbing for the toilet and sink in our new bath room, I have the following questions -- see the attached image for reference: * Does the toilet drain need a separate vent from the sink drain, or can I...
  5. looknohands

How to attach 3" waste pipe to existing 4" flange?

I have a bit of a tricky situation: I'm remodelling a bath room where I moved the toilet away from its original location, to build a shower on that spot. The old flange is embedded into the concrete floor. The concrete is insanely tough! Since I can't take out the concrete, I need to run...