Search results

1. ned8675309

shower pipe drain placement?

Yeah, it's difficult with the walls up. A few shots that might (or might not) help...
  2. ned8675309

That's a good point I hadn't even considered. I believe the location of the new P-trap won't be far from the old location. I'll ask the plumber to "run a power snake down" as you suggest to test it out. Before the tiler put the walls up, we sent a photo of the pipe routing to the plumber, and we...
  3. ned8675309

Hello, How important is the slope and placement of the shower pipe that leads to the main drain? An assistant plumber decided to route the pipe through the wall, rather than taking the most direct line, which would be from the shower drain to the main drain in a straight shot. When we asked...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks