Search results

1. N

Heavy deposits / dezincification in valve during new build

I am in the process of a shower remodel. The rough in valves have been installed with the gray test caps (delta Multichoice) and the system pressurized for 2 months. Today I removed the caps to install plugs after the wife complained about getting slugs of cold water in the other bathroom. We...
  2. N

Laying out Multiple Delta Shower/Tub Valves

Shower: Currently roughing-in a shower with two delta Multichoice valves (R10000-UNBX). One for a fixed shower head and one for a hand shower. I’ve read here that ideally each valve should have its own supply from the 3/4” trunk. In my case the 3/4 line is decent distance from the shower. Is the...
  3. N

Horizontal vent tie in

Hope I’m not double posting, but couldn’t find my first attempt. I am modifying the vent tie in for a shower remodel. The previous vent tied in vertically at a tee above the drain, but penetrated the floor within the new shower footprint. I am proposing to tie the vent in to one side of a...
  4. N

Shower Vent entering Tee from side.

New to plumbing. I had to make a modification to an existing vent for a shower drain. Originally the vent came out the top of a sanitary tee, but this was protruding into the new shower footprint. I’m proposing to have the vent connect to the vertical drain via one side of a double tee. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks