Search results

1. M

Rearranged Bathroom Drain & Vent

Thanks for the links. However, my local store doesn't carry ABS so I bought PVC. Looks like I got some of these two elbows: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Charlotte-Pipe-2-in-PVC-DWV-90-Degree-Hub-x-Hub-Elbow-PVC003001000HD/203393418...
  2. M

I do mean downstream of the AAV, it just came out upstream. :) I need to research the precise differences between the quarter bend and long radius so I can figure out which one Home Depot sold me. I I only remember seeing the regular ell and the vent ell (which will be added to the return...
  3. M

Am I correct in thinking that I can use a short radius elbow, what Home Depot sells as a vent elbow, for the transition from horizontal to vertical beneath the lav and upstream of the AAV? I'm aware that I have to use a larger radius when I go back to horizontal under the floor. Thanks. Phillip
  4. M

Again, thanks for the info. Most likely I'll install an AAV, unless someone else gives me a compelling reason not to. If I dry vent I'll go via the wall and keep the vertical requirements. I'm all about convoluted. :) I see what you're saying about the 3" wye + adapter bushing replacing...
  5. M

Thanks for the reply, Wayne. Dry venting the lav was the answer I finally landed on; I'm glad for confirmation it's the right one. I'd like to avoid as much attic work as possible. The lav backs up to an exterior wall, meaning the attic is about as small as it gets there. Would it be...
  6. M

Good evening. I've tried to work out the best way to drain & vent my rearranged & remodeled bathroom, but all the ideas I've come up with won't work for one reason or another. I'm hoping to get an easier way than the one I finally settled on. First, here's my bathroom as it was when I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks