Search results

1. B

utility sink drain

Now that is VERY interesting. I had no idea something like that was available. You have given me so much to consider. Again, thank you for your help! I'm sure I will have some more questions over the next couple days as I try to plan out the best way to do this.
  2. B

utility sink drain

The drain will go through drywall in the garage and the directly down into basement. I guess I am slightly concerned about the aav being below the water level of the sink even though I know it is designed for that. (I know I tend to worry about everything) Looking closer, there would be room to...
  3. B

utility sink drain

Thank you for your response. You have me re-thinking the entire project which is good. I will work on it and get back to see if my new ideas would be acceptable. As for the venting. There is hardly any room at all under the sink. Is it OK to terminate the vent in the attic with an AAV?
  4. B

utility sink drain

I am a Ohio DIYer. I have a utility sink in the garage and need some professional advice on how to correctly install the drain. Need advice on where to tie the drain into the existing system and how to properly vent it. I have attached a sketch of locations and rough measurements. By far, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks