Search results

1. Jouster

Help with diagnosing leak behind kitchen cabinet, leaking through stucco

@Jeff H Young @Weekend Handyman Thanks for your input. Jeff you are correct it is ABS. The only problem is everything is dry that I can see and reach. I think the leak is to the right and I can't get to it. I'm not sure if the pipe has an elbow and goes down to the first floor. I need a camera...
  2. Jouster

@Jeff H Young Thanks for your reply. After doing some research on the home, I found out that it was built in 1986 and probably a clay waste pipe that's leaking. I don't think I can comfortably work from under the sink to get to that pipe and replace it was ABS. The stucco was there from 1986 so...
  3. Jouster

Hi everyone. Last night, Friday October 21st I noticed we had a plugged up sink and a small leak under the sink. The rubber of the Anti-vibration tailpipe piece into the garbage disposal was ripped. So I ordered a new piece coming tomorrow to fix that problem, and adjusted under the sink so I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks