Search results

1. MarkDevlinn

Need some UPC help on my rough in!

Well @wwhitney I think I am good! You two have been amazing and I cannot thank you enough! Beer on me if you are ever in So Cal!
  2. MarkDevlinn

If I wanted to push it further out of the way, could I roll the wye by 45 then ad a ~1' or 6" pipe out of the wye then 45? or should the 45 be a street directly into the wye.
  3. MarkDevlinn

Great information and it should not be a problem using 2" for the WC vent stack as the main house is only a 2br 1 bath with only 1 WC. So in total, the entire property currently only has 1 WC in the main house with the addition of 1 more WC in the ADU totaling 2 WC.
  4. MarkDevlinn

WOW I would have never thought of that and you would be correct in that it would be in the way! Much Much appreciate that suggestions!
  5. MarkDevlinn

Great news! Yes this is a stand alone Accessory Dwelling Unit (granny flat, guest house etc) I think dry venting will be easiest then! I am going to protrude out of the slab all 2" and then cross the bridge of piecing it all together later in the build. Current objective is to simply pass my...
  6. MarkDevlinn

That should not be a problem. Where the current lav protrudes out of the slab is dead center of the bathroom wall. So easy to make it 6" above toilet seat and curb.
  7. MarkDevlinn

Hi Wayne, since I already have current layout and 3" fittings/ pipe are more expensive than 2", would a set up like this work?
  8. MarkDevlinn

So I measured the current shower trap and its about 5' 2" from the start of the wye to the beginning of the trap (also an FYI, each WYE off the main 3" run has a 22 leading into it) which doesn't seem to meet code. The lav branch is exactly 5'6" square from the right side forms. So with that...
  9. MarkDevlinn

That shouldn't be a problem since this a one story with a loft with joists 8' above the ground floor.
  10. MarkDevlinn

And yes Landry will have its own independent wet vent.
  11. MarkDevlinn

Thanks a lot for your response.... Trying the follow the best I can.... What would be the easiest way to resolve this current set up while keeping the WC, Shower, and Lav in the same locations? Dry vent via 2" the WC and Shower to horizontally in the wall to the Lav vent? Additionally, I am...
  12. MarkDevlinn

Hi All, Looking for some help on this So Cal UPC set up. I thought the one vent off the lav would be enough for the toilet and shower but a few people said I it won't work. If I wye off the toilet 3" and connect that vent to the lav vent would that suffice? From right to left in the picture is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks