Search results

1. Miakoda

Shower arm leaking in the wall

Here's the photos. I see that there's a washer that's inside the shower arm, I'm thinking that's not supposed to be in there, but maybe inside the CPVC?
  2. Miakoda

It extends from tile.
  3. Miakoda

I'll take it apart tomorrow and post a photo
  4. Miakoda

The plastic tube does not have a metal thread fitting. And yes, someone installed something really bad… it doesn’t surprise me as we’ve had to redo most of the pipe fittings, especially p-traps not being glued and falling off! Is there a fitting I can add to it from the outside or do I need...
  5. Miakoda

Our shower was leaking and we thought it might have been the grout as it was old, so we redid all of it and just now showered and found out that there still is a leak, but it's coming from the shower arm connected to the pipe inside the wall. The shower arm is metal, the pipe in the wall is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks