Search results

1. Matthew Shultz

Commercial plumbing - trench drains in rows

Hi all, I work on a lot of new construction warehouses which have trench drains running the length of aisles of racking of different products, whether it be fruits, milk, soup, anything that can create a spill that needs to be washed down. I am running into trouble trying to get these trench...
  2. Matthew Shultz

New Construction - Multifamily

3 floors or less with PVC - that's a new one for me. I'll have to look into that a bit more as Houston and Austin both use UPC vs the rest of the state is IPC. Thanks, and nice to meet you!
  3. Matthew Shultz

That's one of my favorite reference books! Yeah I changed that out to a 2". Yes one of the owner groups I work with says the price/LF of foam core PVC vs solid PVC makes it worth using. Only above ground though, they have a tendency to get ripped to shreds with a drill cleanout. I always...
  4. Matthew Shultz

Everything that I've looked at on site down here has been PVC - some owners even want us to spec foam core... I have a nice sitdown with them and ask if they like to pay for concrete saw and backhoe rentals lol. Cast iron I could see being used down here in the sovent systems for taller...
  5. Matthew Shultz

Hey all, I'm a plumbing designer working in Texas - I have designed my fair share of apartments. Does anyone work as a plumbing contractor in the state, specifically with multifamily jobs? I have a few dissenting opinions in the office on the best way to route a typical bathroom. I've done HWV...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks