Search results

1. Mr. Mud Maker

Sand, plastic, and so much more! 1st year new well

I'm back again with more questions about the wonderful world of wells! first, thank you to Mr Austin for standing by your CSV, and thank you (I think it was) Reach, for the filtration advice. now to the reason for posting again! I apologize for the long post but local plumbers and well folks...
  2. Mr. Mud Maker

2017 electric water heater, Worth Repairing?

I have a Bradford White 40 gallon electric. It is not producing as much hot water as it has since we moved into the house 6 months ago (can take one long shower then it runs out). It was manufactured in 2017. The reason I am asking if I should repair or replace is: The previous owners did ZERO...
  3. Mr. Mud Maker

New Weird Sediment...Ideas?

I used the search function but didn't find anything that gave me solutions or ideas so I figured I'd try posting. Thanks in advance! Issue: Weird sediment/fibers clogging sprinkler screens and water filters. It didn't occur before putting in new well pump. Backstory: The well (unknown age...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks