Search results

1. ghost000

How to distinguish PEX A vs B

Unfortunately there’s only enough to do one more connection, and no markings are visible.
  2. ghost000

Condensate Handling

I’ve gathered as much information as I could regarding condensing water heater’s condensate. It appears it’s a low PH acid. I understand condensate neutralizers use as alkaline aggregate to neutralise this acid. I’d like to know if any of you have experience regarding outdoor units and...
  3. ghost000

How to distinguish PEX A vs B

My home was built by a builder. The entire inside of the house uses PEX-A, as evidenced by expansion fittings. On the inside, the PEX is color coded: clear/white for cold water, red for hot water. The gentlemen who had originally installed the original water heater took a few shortcuts. Hot is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks