Search results

1. CircuitsToPlowshares

What Kind of Underground Water Storage Tank Is This?

I may be way off here but that looks like a septic leach chamber segment. They are usually about 3' across and interlink to make longer runs. They are open bottomed. The pvc connector diagram you see is usually on the ends, with one side having the pipe come in, and the further side is left...
  2. CircuitsToPlowshares

Tank Booster Pump, piping repair and reconfiguration

Thanks guys. Setup at 65 psi for the CSV and its now down to 1 minute after supply stops. I am still curious how I got so much rust accumulation. We don't have any iron in the well water, so it must all have come from the pump. The only other factor I can think of is that once or twice I year I...
  3. CircuitsToPlowshares

Thanks again. I got it all piped back up and running without having to re-run too much of it. I don't run pipe everyday so its not the prettiest out there but it appears leak free after 2 days at pressure. I had to take the pressure switch off of the J15S that it shipped with, and move the plug...
  4. CircuitsToPlowshares

Thanks Cary. I think I will go with the J15S as the solution it seems like a better long term solution and most compatible with my current float system that I like. I will just reduce the tank feeder line just before the pump down to 1-1/4, and replace all of the rest of the piping with 1-1/4...
  5. CircuitsToPlowshares

Howdy all. I was looking for some advice with possibly reconfiguring my booster pump supply configuration. I have a well and storage tank configuration setup on some property built 3 years ago that is working well enough now, but I am anticipating and preparing for setting up the supply with us...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks