Search results

1. Brooklyn

Navien Combi Heats home but no DHW

Its not the valve and my plumbers says its the flow. He says it wont trigger the sensor but I just don't believe it. When I put on my faucet or shower, the flow of the water coming out is strong. Am I missing something?
  2. Brooklyn

My plumber said the 150 should be fine but I think you are right as the problem did happen in past when we run multiple water lines. However now it just does not generate hot water for DHW. I looked up Mikey Pipes and his calls do not relate to this issue. Could heating system work if flow...
  3. Brooklyn

It's a NBC 150e and its connected to 2 showers and 4 sinks. I shut off hot water valves for 2 faucets ... I keep running dhw but hot water indicator on navien screen does not come on indicating its not heating water. The heating system works however. The screen shows psi but not gpm. Psi is...
  4. Brooklyn

The Navien is a recent purchase and this issue started when it got really cold. The combi starts up to supply hot water to radiators but does not supply hot water. The water is running cold in all the shower and faucet. There is no error code. The flow should be high as I dont use faucets that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks