Recent content by TxInjun

1. TxInjun

Navien 240A suddenly not as hot in internal recirculating mode

I want to thank HydroAir Joe and mitch22 - this thread solved my problem. It took me a few days to get the part in-house, but switching out the check valve was a breeze and now (just in time for summer, excellent timing wot) we have plenty'o hot water. The old check valve was indeed unable to...
  2. TxInjun

Navien 240A suddenly not as hot in internal recirculating mode

Hello Mitch22, I too have a NPE-240A unit that is having a different / similar problem - in ext recirc mode, the water starts off hot and then the temp drops off in a couple of minutes. If I shut off and restart in a minute, the temp is back to scalding and slowly drops off again. I'm...
  3. TxInjun

Navien Tankless Heater - DIY Fail

Thought I'd post the fix to my issue, in case others run into this issue. So ha ha, turns out I did not install an o-ring properly when I put the flow sensor back. There are 2 ends to the flow sensor, and I put the o-ring on the wrong side (the clamp side). In my defense, the "right" side...
  4. TxInjun

Navien NPE-240A, Continuing trouble with tankless hot water heater

Hello James, I just noticed your post - and I have exactly the same issue happen after I cleaned and replaced the flow sensor on my NPE 240A. Condensate line pouring out like crazy. What ended up being the diagnosis and cure in your situation? Thanks! TxIn
  5. TxInjun

Navien Tankless Heater - DIY Fail

Hello fellow helpers, My house has a Navien NPE-240A that came installed new (in the basement) when we bought this renovated house just over 5 years ago. The unit has external recirculation enabled to the kitchen faucet on the 1st floor. Bedrooms and baths are on the 2nd floor, upstairs. We...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks