Recent content by Twen17

1. Twen17

Fleck Water softener based on test results

Perfect. Thank you very much. Just before you sent this reply I found a post that mentioned the 4x time. But I still didn’t understand whether the injector was involved in BF. Now I get it. Thanks again. Awesome work you put into responding to peoples questions on this forum.
  2. Twen17

Thanks a bunch for that. I have seen you post lists like this a bunch for people. I guess I wasn’t understanding the role of the injector #2 thing in relation to BF and BD. You mention recommendations for #00 and #0 injectors. If I stay with the #2 should the BD stay at 60? I still don’t...
  3. Twen17

T Thanks. 10 lb/cuff was just an example to see if I was correct or not. I found a label on the brine line area. It says .5 GPM and 1.5PBS of salt per minute. I Don’t know what that means.
  4. Twen17

Can I get a quick verification of below? With the injector pictured above. If I want to use 10lbs of salt per cubic foot of resin for my system. (2 cubic foot resin) I will set the BF to only 3 minute. Is that correct? I still don’t know how that relates to the brine draw portion though.
  5. Twen17

Yes it’s basically the same besides hardness iron and injector. I have the 5600sxt 64k softener. Can I get by with keeping the valve I pictured above and changing the settings accordingly it should I get a different injector? If I should keep the injector I have, what should the BF and BD...
  6. Twen17

I got the Fkeck 5600sxt installed now but it seems the injector is different than what a lot of the standard programming help references. Can I get some help figuring out how to set this up based on the injector pictured below and my water report from the original post? I though I had the...
  7. Twen17

I overnighted it but UPS said they weren’t able to deliver it and it had to wait 2 days.
  8. Twen17

This is city water. I don’t know much about water but I also had the same confusion. My assumption was that because I had to send it out to get tested, maybe the time between sampling and testing affected it. Could that be possible?
  9. Twen17

Thanks for the quick help. Is there anything else on the test that looks like it needs to be dealt with besides just getting a standard water softener with standard resin?
  10. Twen17

Can I get some help on water treatment needs for my house? I am thinking about going with a fleck 48k softener. I don’t know exact model yet. I have 4 people in the house. Can somebody look at the test results below and tell me if I need anything special to treat this water? I have a saltwater...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks