Recent content by Stan_N

1. S

I have two experienced plumbers telling me two very different things about my domestic well and water system -- settle the debate?

They used a Wellmate UT-40 for the air over water tank and a Wellmate WM-12 for the bladder tank. In his defense, this was an emergency install and most parts are not available, so I don't think this was his top choice. Should I try to change them out? He installed in the order you recommended...
  2. S

I have two experienced plumbers telling me two very different things about my domestic well and water system -- settle the debate?

Thanks for responding! The air over water tank is the Wellmate UT-40, and the bladder tanks is the Wellmate WM-12. These were not the installer's top choice, they were all that were available. For some background, the installer was installing a new water softener, and he broke my older air over...
  3. S

Hi there, I hope y'all can solve a debate, as I'm in the middle of an installation and getting two very different opinions from two experienced plumbers. For some background, I'm on a well, and my system is below the frost line. To keep the pipe from freezing, I have Drain Back System, which...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks