Recent content by Socalsurf420

1. S

Is it possible to hook up the emergency drain from an under sink water heater to the clean out cap?

Thank you for the help. I see the dishwasher is hooked up to drain out into the garbage disposal and sink. Could I tap into one of those? This is going to be clean water and 2.5 gallons will be hot.
  2. S

Is it possible to hook up the emergency drain from an under sink water heater to the clean out cap?

Thank you for the help. I see the dishwasher is hooked up to drain out into the garbage disposal and sink. Could I tap into one of those? This is going to be clean water and 2.5 gallons will be hot.
  3. S

Why is it not allowed? I live in a mobile home. Would drilling through the floor be the best solution?
  4. S

I am trying to hook up an under sink water heater and it has an emergency release valve that needs to be hooked up to a drain. I was going to just try and hook it up to the clean out drain without having to plumb into the pipe itself through the clean out. is that possible? Do they make a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks