Recent content by Rojocapo

1. Rojocapo

AAV question

Yeah pretty sure, cleaned all well but there was a bathroom remodel and I belen e they removed the vent so i just have an issue when draining a tub after there is a bath, regular shower and sink are ok. Was trying to find a quick fix without having to reach in walls.
  2. Rojocapo

AAV question

Thank you I was afraid this was the case, a proper vent i need to open walls, ceiling and then roof :/ . The sink below is no problem just when a bath is draining that hear the lack of a vent :( ill see what my best option is. Thanks again.
  3. Rojocapo

AAV question

AAV placement question. Sorry for my terrible drawing but I hope you get the idea. So there is a gurgiling sound from sink when tub is draining after a bath. I am trying to help the situation, I don’t have access or rather don’t want to get in too much to add a AAV in tub line and seeing if it...
  4. Rojocapo

Does Redgard or Aquadefence replace shower pan liner?

Thank you, yes i feel that if i was going to use a liner then a pre slope would be needed because i would have a layer of mud on top before tile, but if the liquid membranes work as they say they do, then water would not pass into the mud to begin with. So basically comes down to if i can trust...
  5. Rojocapo

Does Redgard or Aquadefence replace shower pan liner?

I have been asking around and been receiving mixed answers. The companies tell you yes, members tell you no... Also having mixed answers on pre slopes. Some will say to do a slope use one of the products above and tile over. Others will tell you pre slope, liner, slope and then tile. How...
  6. Rojocapo

Was this done correctly? venting questions.

Thank you, yes that was what i was afraid of, toilet pulling the water from the trap. Can this work for a second aav? will this be a problem? https://i.imgur.com/qGgksGP.jpg Planning on having 2 aav's on, is the one near the shower enough? or having both is better?
  7. Rojocapo

Was this done correctly? venting questions.

Hi Everyone! first post here, i have a questions about a bathroom waste line that is in progress. A little bit of info first: * I am located in New Jersey. * I know there is at least one vent out the roof from other bathroom. * AAV will be installed (I know it's not liked but it needs to be)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks