Recent content by Pirwin21

1. Pirwin21

New Shallow Pump Rapid Cycling... Very Loud.

Also, would this make sense for why the pump is running so loud? Sorry for all the questions. I know just enough to get myself into situations like this.
  2. Pirwin21

Is it possible to add a tank into the system, rather than completely eliminating what I already have installed?
  3. Pirwin21

I am unsure if there is a foot valve, but there is definitely a check valve that is located before the pump and tank. Would there be a need for both?
  4. Pirwin21

I recently replaced the pressure tank and well pump on a shallow well. I put in a 1/2 hp Everbilt pump with a 6 gallon tank (it's supposed to function like a 15 gallon tank). From the start, the pump was abnormally loud. Shortly thereafter, the pump began rapid cycling every 20-30 seconds...
  5. Pirwin21

Septic pump problem

Septic alarm started sounding Friday and I found a very full gray water tank. I believe it is the pump that has gone bad. I bypassed the pump float and the pump will run, but it does not have the force to push it up to our sand mound. I have also tried to do my best to rinse out the inlet on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks