Recent content by Max Frisbee

1. Max Frisbee

Main from meter seems to be (3/4) refrigerant line... looking to replace PRV and need help..

Brother, thank you! I appreciate you (and everyone else’s help along the way). I also got a new toy out of the deal so can’t complain with that!
  2. Max Frisbee

Main from meter seems to be (3/4) refrigerant line... looking to replace PRV and need help..

problem with that is that it comes in on that .76 OD line then reduces down to 1/2” PRV and such. I’ve already secured a new PRV and ball valve 3/4” because I thought it would be a easy swap over since I have access to a Wirsbo tool and such.
  3. Max Frisbee

Hey.... I’m learning hahah. Finally got around to buying this fancy fella! that is the outside diameter of the line that I would like to attach to and clean up all the random junk on the main in line... hopefully to 3/4
  4. Max Frisbee

Thank you, I’m sure that’s terribly obvious but you just gave me an “ahhh ha” moment. Thank you!
  5. Max Frisbee

The sad part is that the refrigerant line to the road is down the side of a mountain and it would be hell to replace. Is there a viable solution to use the (slight less than) 3/4(?) refrigerant line that is stubbed out in the crawl space and connect it 3/4 hard copper or PEX?
  6. Max Frisbee

Here is a shot of what’s here along with a funky double PRV? ‍♂️
  7. Max Frisbee

Hey guys, so I was all ready to have a nice little project here at home replacing a very old (65’ manufacture date) PRV with a new one and also fix some funky reducers and extra fittings that are unnecessary just past the PRV. I came to find out that my 3/4 quick cut doesn’t cut the line that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks