Recent content by leaking_upnor

1. L

Uponor PEX issues - 5 leaks in 2 months. House built in 2015. Need advice.

I'm just waiting right now. Uponor is deciding if they are going to pay for the repair. I'm guessing they will make an offer? But just waiting at the moment.
  2. L

I feel for you man. I went through the same thing. Looks like many more folks are going through the same thing. How many people do you need for a class action?
  3. L

They have not 100% fully committed, but they want the quote to do everything. Parts/material/labor. Drywall/paint too. And yes, the inspector did chemical analysis on-site. Everything came out okay.
  4. L

Word for word: "During the recent visit to your home, the return line water velocity was measured at 2.58 ft/sec, which exceeds the maximum velocity of 2 ft/sec as outlined in Uponor’s Plumbing Design Assistance Manual (PDAM)." I did the calculations myself and told them theirs was wrong. They...
  5. L

Hahahaha, they are telling me it's because the flow rate. They said my flowrate was 2.56 ft/sec. But the inspector used a device that measured gal/min for a galvanized pipe with different diameter. I'd like to see that conversion. Volume/time to length/time. It can be done but you'd need to know...
  6. L

Can't be water because it's only leaking on the 3/4 red(hot) line. It's not effecting the white or the other red 1/2 lines.
  7. L

Just had my 10th leak over the weekend, We are still waiting on the engineers to finish the report.
  8. L

I just joined this forum for this specific issue. I have a rep(engineer) coming today. I'm on my 9th leak as well. Same issue. I'm in Atlanta as well. My home was built in late 2019. Please update us on what happened. I've been really patient with the plumbers because they have been doing all 9...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks