Recent content by Lcssmu

1. L

Uponor PEX issues - 5 leaks in 2 months. House built in 2015. Need advice.

Understand your point- I do think it has to be somewhat rare. I have a friend who works for one of the major mass home builders in Denver and they have installed nothing but Uponor for years- and this was all news to him. Don’t get me wrong- I am not happy about my pipe failing and I do think...
  2. L

Thanks John. Agree at this point it's just to hard to say why they are failing. I'm comforted somewhat by the sheer amount of Uponor that's been installed in the US and what seems to be a low fail rate. Wondering if Denver (and maybe Atlanta by reading this string) got unlucky with either bad...
  3. L

Hello- I write this as we have no water and are in the process of re-piping our entire home. We had Uponor pex installed in 2012 here in Denver, CO. About six weeks ago, we had one red line near the water heater spring a pin hole leak mid-pipe. As they went to repair it, they found the pipe was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks