Recent content by Julie89

1. Julie89

Double Sink water backing up

The basement ends just around where the island of the kitchen ends, which would be behind me when I would wash dishes. In the photo, there is some insulation (yellow stuff) where the pipes enter the wall. A few inches past the yellow stuff, the pipe just turns downwards. I did not check if...
  2. Julie89

I’m not sure if it went up the vent or down the pipe because the basement doesn’t extend into that area of the house. The kitchen sink is on the east wall of the house, over the kitchen sink, there is a window where I can see the driveway if that helps give an idea of where the kitchen is, but...
  3. Julie89

When I took out all the pipes, I put the snake through the T like joint that connects both traps to the main drain system. The pipes were clean though and the snake went as far down as it could go. (I’m not sure if this answers your question though). Also, could you elaborate on the plumbing...
  4. Julie89

So it backs up into the dishwasher from what I’ve seen but when I turned the dishwasher on, the water from the dishwasher came back up into both sides of the sink and it gives off this rotten egg kind of smell. I haven’t ever used the dishwasher until today when I tested to see if the water...
  5. Julie89

Hello, new user here. So I moved into this new place a few months back and everything was fine until a few weeks ago when my kitchen double sink started to back up. I removed the trap and the pipes to see if there was a clog but nothing. I tried the old baking soda and vinegar hack but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks