Recent content by Hidden 1

1. Hidden 1

Testing blower

Thanks . I touched base w a Amana tech I knew an am gonna try this tested IDENTICLE one in it..We direct wired it w that tech tool an it worked..set up for single stage as mine is ...no not brand new.. .. ..for that low a cost it's worth a try vs the expensive 1200$ one .Not gonna use it much...
  2. Hidden 1

Testing blower

I'm not gonna have this property after a few years ..not wanting to sink 800 into new motor an module it..over just a module..motor ohms ok . Any links to company that sells it alone not with another motor ..an what has to match up on the #s ?. I found one for 189 unprogrammed by a...
  3. Hidden 1

Testing blower

I finally got to test it all an yep. 240v to it on power plug an the 24v fan signal was there at module.#15 pin w 1.on harnesd..an energized at wire .motor ohmed at 5.7,5.6,5.6.. The thermistor looks fine an reads 2.2..i still need to retest it an see if it changes with heat . ...what should...
  4. Hidden 1

Testing blower

Yep I found the test in a manual..p30 servicing ECM motor windings..this is what I was looking for
  5. Hidden 1

Testing blower

Can I also do a ohms test on the 5 pin connection in motor to test resistance ,like you do a fan motor connection?
  6. Hidden 1

Testing blower

I will need to literally look at mine that's just a search pic going by the model .so there is a light on it to see error codes? There 2 numbers on unit aph1560m...or a 1530m https://acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:VA6C2:0b02bc78-0825-4197-9adc-a6a8709357cc Diagram doesn't show all the...
  7. Hidden 1

Testing blower

Connections look like these
  8. Hidden 1

Testing blower

What procedure would I take for testing both my ECM blower motor control board an the blower motor itself on my Amana heat pump. Here are pics .it's aph15 series . There is no air coming out of vents but the condenser fan is spinning an I hear unit run after calling for AC . I've put a new...
  9. Hidden 1

Duct sealing

I had to custom make a few ducts to my heat pump that connects at unit , an wanted to know on sealing them if you apply the duct sealant on joints made with s channel an if you use the mesh type tape-similar to drywall type .Also is it only applied on outside of joints or both inside an outside...
  10. Hidden 1

Ground wire/ heat kit

Its a touchscreen visionpro ,like 8000 .. Has w- white ..an x2 - brown both on left side.. Is the double 50 breaker w #6 wire to the 9.5kw heat kit fine? Im sure the double 30 for cool is fine ..[ pic is old wires before hook up ]
  11. Hidden 1

Ground wire/ heat kit

Yes ty. Its odd but yes,in that diagram its purple to the stat -Y . Should i keep white an brown direct to same colors vs tying together to the white off stat wire ..so i can get the Emergency heat directly -brown ..? I guess theres really no other choice but to go with the last wire left-...
  12. Hidden 1

Ground wire/ heat kit

Here are a few better pics ,i have to resize em ,getting more . looks like one diagram i found uses purple wire to Y on board . ...an at end ON DIAGRAM PAGE 47 uses purple to yellow ..where the stat wire connects in But board looks a bit different on diagram.. Page 47 Left 2 arrows show...
  13. Hidden 1

Ground wire/ heat kit

Its got a defrost board ..typical goodman one..exactly like one in 1st pic.I took sides down an couldnt find a permanent tag..MAYBE I JUST AN NOT LOOKING IN THE RIGHT PLACE ?... This diagram looks similar ..an has the purple wire at stat like mine ,not yellow..
  14. Hidden 1

Ground wire/ heat kit

Where should i look for factory tag? Near the refrigerant lines? Its nowhere in the main 2 servive cover areas. Also.if i have a e heat option on stat should i wire direct brown to brown an white to white ,instead of tying brown an white to stat white Thanks . [ wondered also -have u ever seen...
  15. Hidden 1

Ground wire/ heat kit

I didnt buy it new ...there is a tag somewhere on them,I just need to know where.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks