Recent content by hamza07

1. hamza07

Whole House Water Softener + Filter

-3/4” Pex main water inlet -all Pex piping throughout the house
  2. hamza07

What do y'all think? Any other info I can provide?
  3. hamza07

Thanks for your reply! Here are the pictures: Not shown is the AO Smith Hot water Heater that isn’t installed yet. Trying to figure out what to do for baseboard heating and the water softener/filtration setup first
  4. hamza07

Hello everyone, I hope to get help from the experts pertaining to the questions at hand. We have been renovating our house for years now. We are now finally done with everything but the water system. In the past ten years, we have gone through 2 hot water boilers. One of which actually cracked...
  5. hamza07

Water Heater/Boiler and adding a water filtration/softener

Hey moderators can this please be relocated to the appropriate forum, thanks!
  6. hamza07

Water Heater/Boiler and adding a water filtration/softener

First and foremost, I would like to say that the wealth of information on this forum is both amazing and overwhelming. I was not sure which category to put this under so please move to the appropriate forum. We have been renovating our house for years now. We are now finally done with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks