Recent content by Go with the flow Plumbing

1. Go with the flow Plumbing

Blue-Green Scratches/Stains at Bottom of Toto Drake, sodium bisulfate

I would suggest getting a pumice stone. I have taken out some pretty deep scratches with pumice stone. You can get a porcelain touch up paint for Bathtubs at Lowe's.
  2. Go with the flow Plumbing

Posting questions and using avatars on this site

Well in my area, Springfield Missouri, the city comes in and puts backflow preventers in to prevent this from happening. You yourself need to put a backflow preventer in either outside of the foundation or in the basement itself to prevent drainage from coming in the wrong way.
  3. Go with the flow Plumbing

Replumbing slab house with copper through attic - crazy idea?

Oh I should have mentioned I am a plumber, I work with PEX all the time and I love it there is nothing faster. I would trust PEX over copper to not freeze and break for sure oh, it is more resilient and holds temperature. I would use PEX and only drink from filtered water sources that is my...
  4. Go with the flow Plumbing

Replumbing slab house with copper through attic - crazy idea?

Perhaps you were correct to worry about leaching problems in the future with PEX. Is California not having these issues as PEX is leaching carcinogens already? PEX is a petroleum-based product how could it not ultimately Leach. It was not tested with fluoride and chlorine in its Manufacturing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks