Recent content by gabba

1. gabba

Do I need my septic pumped?

I have no idea of where to even look for that information... I see a raised white pvc with a cap in the yard close to the house where one of the bathrooms is, I just assumed that was where the septic was accessed. Is there something I should be looking for and digging up?
  2. gabba

I'm not sure when it was pumped last. We thought they said it was pumped in 2016 (new drain field in 2012). We will have it pumped in the morning and HOPEFULLY that will fix everything! Thanks for your reply :)
  3. gabba

Hi! You are all so helpful - thanks in advance! I have a new issue: When the tub/shower/washer drains, the toilet bubbles and gurgles and the water level fluctuates. Today I also noticed that my shower was very slow to drain. We had a lot of rain last and my lawn was like a small lake in one...
  4. gabba

sudden fluctuating water pressure

Thank you all so much for the prompt input! I will look into these things as soon as I can this week/weekend.
  5. gabba

sudden fluctuating water pressure

Hi, We have lived in our house (Florida, built in 2004, city water, water softener system, septic tank) for 1 year 8 months. Up until about a month ago, we could use showers at the same time (2 bathrooms) and not loose any water pressure. We never worried about flushing toilets or using sinks...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks