Recent content by fuji3

1. fuji3

Suggestion needed: how to fix exterior wall stucco discoloration

Thank you so much for sharing more information about the contractor and saw them in above Inbox.
  2. fuji3

Thanks for your further comment. the property is at Nevada-Las Vegas. any idea how to find such contractor and what is the market price for doing such work? Thanks again in advanced!!
  3. fuji3

thank you all to share and provide so much useful experience and suggestions. I would like to consider the approach to use pressure washer first-hopefully it will work. BTW: is there any handyman that can be hired to do such kind of pressure wash or what is the market price for the cost or labor...
  4. fuji3

Hello, Recently received an HOA Violation letter regarding the stucco discoloration issue on my house exterior wall-see attached pictures. Not sure what's the best and most efficient way to fix this issue? Touch Paint or re-paint the whole house exterior wall ? -or- Just use a power of a...
  5. fuji3

Does homeowner insurance usually cover water leaking fix(e.g. repipe or reroute)?

yes, now I feel the agent may just want the insurance bill get paid instead of helping the customer. BTW: my HO insurance is with Safeco- not sure how their service is cause no claim so far.
  6. fuji3

Does homeowner insurance usually cover water leaking fix(e.g. repipe or reroute)?

Thank you all for your input. Actually my HO had this water leak fix insurance coverage. But when the water leak happened, I called my agent and he said most likely the process will be very complicated and not sure whether if it can be covered or not after the inspection by insurance company...
  7. fuji3

Hello, My house recently had a water leaking issue and just let the plumber complete the fix by doing the reroute -all paid by myself. Now my house is about to renew the home owner insurance, not sure if it worth me to consider the insurance upgrade to cover such water leaking fix in case it...
  8. fuji3

How to fix main water line leak issue-repipeing or rerouting pipes

Above all, thank you so much for the nice advice and it's such a big help to me-learned a lot from all of your comment and finally decided to go with the re-route with new pipe. I seems the plumber will dig 5-6 holes on the wall for the re-routing and will need ask other handyman to make those...
  9. fuji3

Thank you so much for the quick feedback-do appreciate it. I think the water line gets to the garage shutoff-seems it run though the house slab and was also told the water line is outside and no leaks after the shutoff. I am posting a few pictures for the leak of my water line( see below link)...
  10. fuji3

Hello everyone, My house recently got a serious water leaking issue for the main water line between the water meter and the main switch(on-off)at the garage. We asked the plumber take a look and here are the 2 options that we are not sure which option to choose. Do appreciate your advice ASAP...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks