Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Hi there. I recently registered on this site as it contains so much useful info. I was wondering, as you work for Hansgrohe i believe, if you could help me regarding which bits i need to purchase for my bath remodel. I am interested in both Hansgrohe and Grohe, as i know them well from living in the UK.

    This is essentially my 11yr old sons/guests bathroom, so am not going crazy with multiple fixtures (saving that for mine!). I want a hand shower on a slider rail; a thermostatic control with volume control preferably on one trim - if thats the best way to do it - with a method of diverting to the tub when required.

    I saw a post of yours which suggested Hans products dont need a diverter valve, can you explain how it works? I am buying the stuff for my plumber to fit so need to know what the heck i need, all the options are a bit confusing. All in chrome.

    Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated. My email is Thanks, Lyn Francis.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks