Recent content by Carlos Seneffi

1. Carlos Seneffi

Floor Planning Software Wanted

Years ago I had a free software application that I used to layout walls and windows and doors and place appliances, plumbing (sink, commode) fixtures and such with sufficient precision to let me convert spaces, expand rooms, add bathrooms, convert a carport into a garage run phone and cable and...
  2. Carlos Seneffi

Cracked ABS repair options?

1. Are you waiting on a plumbing inspection? If so, cut out the fitting and replace the section of pipe. Two coupling sections and a section of the same pipe. Remove the ridge (if any) from the inside of the couplings so they fully slide over a section of the pipe. Clean (and prime - if there...
  3. Carlos Seneffi

Repairing Screw Hole in ABS

REDWOOD and I agree.:) I had a leak develop in the pipe from our well - 1" ABS !! I cannot find 1" ABS fittings anywhere! So, I cut a PVC slip fitting pretty much as shown (except I cut at an acute angle so it would slip slide around the ABS easier) and used green transition cement from OATEY...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks