Recent content by Butterman

1. Butterman

Valley, Replacement shower trim kit suggestions please

Just saw another thread here with identical looking faucet. Is my daughter's a Valley? https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/valley-what-shower-trim-do-i-need-for-this-valve.100769/#post-724782
  2. Butterman

Valley, Replacement shower trim kit suggestions please

Hey folks. I need yalls help to avoid a disaster. My daughter has a tendency to ask for advice, completely ignore it and then learn the hard way due to impatience and plain ol stubbornness. Long story short. She wants to replace her shower trim kit. Can anyone help identify which shower...
  3. Butterman

Moen? Tub / Shower valve repair recommdations

After zooming in on the pic...the damage definitely requires a new valve. It's definitely beyond whacked. Thank you for the reply Terry. That's some great info and I truly appreciate it. Now to figure out how to further needle my friends sensitive feelings.
  4. Butterman

Moen? Tub / Shower valve repair recommdations

I received some crappy pics taken at a 60 miles away rental property with specific instructions from my best friend of over 40 years. He said..."Hey Mr. I can fix anything! Here's how some scumbag p.o.s. former renters left the shower at my property out in the sticks. It'd be great if you can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks