Recent content by Azmizryk

1. Azmizryk

Reverse Osmosis Water Flow Control Valve

My membrane give 40 to 55 tds. Recommended tds is 150 to 250 is safest there is also remineralization cartridge installed but tds not increase from this process. I want 150 to 200 tds so I used mixing valve for this. But valve drops quantity of mixing after some use.
  2. Azmizryk

I want to increase tds level. For this purpose I used tds controller valve which is used to mix water coming from pre carbon with water coming from membrane product line. The problem is that tds control valve stop giving output after some use. I need to open it again and again. I replace many...
  3. Azmizryk

I know that. But this is not the solution of my problem...
  4. Azmizryk

Hello, I am new on this site. I have a problem with my RO system. My ground water tds is 1800 and I get 50 tds from membrane product line. I used tds mixture valve to increase some tds like 150 to 200. The problem is that I tried many tds controller valves but all are closed after some use. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks