Recent content by AspiringDIYR

1. AspiringDIYR

Sweat or thread on Sillcock

This hose bibb leaks inside the wall when turned on. No leak when we don’t use it. The interior wall is wood paneled and would be a pain to dismantle. The exterior as you can see is brick. Is there anyway to know if this is a sillcock I can simply thread off and replace or will I have to...
  2. AspiringDIYR

Kohler Lady Vanity Sink K-2170 / Faucet, Rookie question -

Would the sprayer have the same size connection or would it be an odd size? Slightly larger than 1/4 FIP? Thx
  3. AspiringDIYR

I have 5 other sinks with the same issue - i'd prefer to eliminate the sprayer altogether. Am I barking up the wrong tree? thx
  4. AspiringDIYR

I neglected to mention that I removed the sprayer by cutting the hose in order to get a deep well socket over the fitting to remove it so the hose won’t be going back on:(
  5. AspiringDIYR

I’ve got this sink with sprayer and the sprayer is not something we ever use. The sprayer leaks and has to be set in the K-2170 sink vs in it’s holder so it doesn’t leak into the vanity. I disconnected the sprayer hose from the valve body (underneath the vanity) and went to replace it with a...
  6. AspiringDIYR

Frost free hosebib, What is this part?

That's why I love this site! Immediately thought of the Terry Love forum when I couldn't ID it myself
  7. AspiringDIYR

this one looks really close if not exact: http://www.lockeplumbing.com/detail.asp?c=Outdoor%20Faucets&s=BK%20Mueller&s2=&sku=BK-888-190&r1=&r2=&r3=
  8. AspiringDIYR

Ok. Here's the letters on the side of the faucet. Had to use a mirror because of the tight space.
  9. AspiringDIYR

Thanks for the tips. I was specifically talking about the stem - hoping to replace just that since access to the connection inside is lousy. This part is likely 25 years old or so. I'm going to try to locate a manufacturer name on the faucet tonight and I'll probably bring it into a plumbing...
  10. AspiringDIYR

had a leaking spigot and removed this part. The main tube is cracked and degraded. Thanks for the assistance!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks