Recent content by Anthony M

1. A

No water in shower, tried everything

I recently had this issue (Delta 1300/1400 series). Water flow has slowed and then reduced to zero flow. I first replaced the cartridge and re-assembled. Still zero flow. I removed the cartridge and valved in the water supply and got flow out the face of the valve. After re-assembly, I could...
  2. A

Delta shower valve body - no water

I am responding to this because I had the same problem and was able to identify the issue. I responded to a call for a customer who said the shower was trickling but had stopped completely. Also, the toilet had quit re-filling. I replaced the toilet fill valve and this resolved the toilet issue...
  3. A

How to make tub faucet handle stick to splines without a screw

Can you find replacement valves with better stems? Have you looked?
  4. A

Help me, I'm dumb (Delta shower cartridge issue)

Is it possible you have the wrong replacement cartridge? Closely compare the old with the new. It may be that the cartridge you are using is a little shorter than the original (therefore the cold and hot water cartridge taps are not reaching the ports in the valve body and water is completely...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks