tub faucet

1. Terry

Oakbrook two handle tub & shower faucet

Oakbrook two handle tub & shower faucet, Ace Hardware
  2. cub412

Broke my Mom's tub faucet...help please

I was going to change out my Mom's tub faucet today because the diverter wasn't working well. House is 42 years old, plastic pipes. Sorry I don't know if it's CPVC or the other one. No set screw on the faucet. As you can probably guess when I tried to unscrew it, I ended up snapping the CPVC...
  3. Zachenson

Challenging Faucet - Trouble Identify Tub Faucet

Thanks to anyone for a guess. I am having so much trouble identify this old faucet type to get a replacement. Its currently leaking. If anyone is able to identify it and where I could find a replacement I would be extremely grateful. Or if anyone has ideas on how to get it to stop leaking.
  4. corinut

Broken tub faucet drain inside wall

I have a pickle here. I'm replacing the tub faucet on an older home (50s), and when I removed the tub faucet, the pipe broke off. Problem is, it's a steel pipe and the the threaded part is about 2.5 inches behind the tile. Since it's steel, it's horribly corroded on the inside and a nipple...
  5. The Update Plate

The Update Plate. Converting three handles to one. Repair plate for tub and shower valves

Terry. Thank You for letting me post this information about this product that I have developed. At this point it is my intention to just make as many plumbers and experienced handymen aware of the product. It will be available online shortly and I hope to get it into plumbing supply houses...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks