tubing

1. Ĝan Ŭesli Starling

Source for flexible corrugated copper tubing?

Wondering where I might purchase flexible corrugated copper tubing in lengths of 20 t0 24 feet, the whole length corrugated without any joints. Not to be used for plumbing, actually, but a ham radio antenna instead. The hoop type, technically known as a "magnetic loop". The idea is to coil it...
  2. jammy

Silicon tubing burst in fridge application

Hi: I was repairing a leaky water tube between the water pump and icemaker/water dispenser in a Kenmore Elite refrigerator model # 79571033010. The OEM tubing is a white plastic tube part # MJU62070602. I had to splice a small section of a new tube, so I used a piece of 5/16" OD silicone tube...
  3. Vdawg

Compression vs Push-Fit connections with plastic/poly tubing

TL;DR: Would you prefer a compression connection or a good (i.e. John Guest) push-fit connection specifically for 1/4" or 3/8" plastic/poly tubing (not copper) for long-term reliability against a sudden blow out? Long Version: I installed a water filter under my kitchen sink a few years ago...
  4. laoadam

Looking for a copper tube ID = 5/8 " (15.875mm)

Hello every one, I am new here, thanks for any help. I'm looking for a copper tube ID = 5/8 " (15.875mm) , mean it can tightly sheathed outside the nominal size 1/2" tube which is commonly used at home. I found the piece at Home Depot like the T here...
  5. George C

Joist trak radiant tube length in last bay

I'm installing my first radiant floor system using 1/2inch tubing and joist trak plates. I purchased a 1000 foot roll of tubing and cut it into 5 200' pieces. While running my loops, I'm finding there is either extra or not enough tubing to complete the final bay. I'm able to complete 5 bags but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks