sewer pipe

1. T

must sewer lines be buried? Florida

Hi All, long time reader of these forums (thanks for all of the knowledge shared!) first time poster. **Update** I contacted the city's chief plubming inspector and he confirmed that code does not require burial and that suspension of the lines was allowed**. A 12-unit 2-storey building that...
  2. khaldrogo

Sewer Line Sleeve Leak HELP!!!

Hi guys I'm new to this forum and site and can see that this is a wealth of information. I currently have a issue with a leak in my basement wall only when it rains. More specifically with a leak that is coming underneath (to the best of my guess) the sleeve of my sewer pipe that exits the...
  3. Dbwil

Water in sewer line

Hi All. I am looking for opinions on water in the sewer line and how much of an issue this is. A rental home I own had water coming in around the sewer pipe through the foundation. Upon excavation, it was found that the pipe was completely cracked just outside the foundation. It was repaired...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks