discharge

1. s00316

Water Softener Backwash connect to sink drain

Please see the photos. So my basement does not have any access to drain pipe. I had to bring the discharge to 1st floor bathroom as you see on the photo. I know the current connection is very wrong. So I was doing more research and tried to figure out what would be the right solution. I came...
  2. tshannon

Clarification on Water Heater T&P Relief Discharge Code in Calif.

Hi everyone, Thanks for all the knowledge on this forum! I love browsing and learning here. I am getting ready to replace my old gas water heater with a new heat pump water heater. The water heater is in the garage with no floor drain and with no access to an exterior wall. Therefore, I'm...
  3. DaveY

Water softener Check valve needed?

So I'm just an average DIYer so treat me like an idiot. My water softener and sulfur machine both discharge vertically, run along the wall in a 5/8 (inside diameter) pipe and then tie into an 1 1/2" pipe. Sulfur remover is extremely loud when it goes off but I'm more worried about the discharge...
  4. Brian Dix

Check valve placement

Hello all, I have a question about check valve placement. I have a setup with 2-1,000 gallon storage tanks tee'd together into a shallow well jet pump. We don't have a well or city water. I have the check valve in the suction line of the jet pump. The jet pump is going to a CSV and then up...
  5. hudsonv845

water softener discharge line help

I replaced my existing water softener in my basement (which has no floor drain or sewer pipes). Whoever installed the previous unit for the former home owners ran polyethelyne line up to the ceiling and clamped it to a 90 degree bent copper pipe, which goes through the wall of the house and into...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks