regulator

1. water_tight

Propane Inlet Code & Inspection Confusion (IRC 2015)

This is for a new piping system to feed propane (LP) to a new gas stove in the State of Connecticut which is governed by International Residential Code 2015 (IRC 2015). According to "G2421.2 (410.2) MP Regulators": 5. A tee fitting with one opening capped or plugged shall be installed between...
  2. Brad_S

Zurn 1-1/14 inch Water Pressure Regulator

My home has a 1-1/4 inch Zurn Wilkins water pressure regulator that sits on top of the main incoming water line. I had a plumber out to do some work and he tested my home PSI at about 95. He recommended a new unit and quoted a price at $500. I wanted to get a few bids and verify the situation so...
  3. Giovannip

I have a stupid question about flow rate

Hey everyone, I have a small plumbing shop in southern CA. Regarding single family detached residence . Municipal city water supply, no well water involved. I keep noticing inch and a quarter pressure regulators installed from the builder, BUT the water meter is only 1 inch. I have also...
  4. Lucas Hartford

LP Gas Regulator question

I am new to this forum and hoping someone can steer me in the right direction. I have a camp that is off grid and can only be reached by foot - so my fuel source is limited to 40lb propane tanks. Currently I have two tanks on two stage regulator with auto switchover that feeds 3/8" copper for...
  5. Lifespeed

Pressure regulator drop under modest flow

I just replaced my Zurn-Wilkins 1-NR3XLDU 1" Pressure Reducing Valve as it was 12 years old and I wasn't happy with the pressure regulation. It would drop by as much as 10 psi from a 50psi set point depending on water flow. We're talking 2-1/2GPM from one shower, or 5GPM from two. This didn't...
  6. embo

Outdoor Fire Pit Gas Psi Noise - need help pls

First time post - Recently added a new gas line separate from the line running all the appliances in the house. Tapped into the service side of the meter using a Tee. Out of the gas meter, we have 3/4 inch suppling both the appliances in the house on one line and also one line going directly...
  7. Happee

New Gas Water Heater Temp +30 degrees Possibly Caused by Crossed Plumbing Lines?

Hi, everyone. This is my first post, so please forgive me if I'm not providing enough information, too much info, or not explaining things clearly. I can unclog drains and turn water lines on and off...that is where my plumbing experience ends. :) We live in the Twin Cities (MN) and our home...
  8. Chris needs help

Natural Gas supply improvement

OK, I can't believe how difficult it has been to find information/know-how regarding what seems to be a very straight forward problem / solution. My current NG supply is 6 wc, which after making appliance additions to my residence now is inadequate (current demand is 400 BTU max for 6 NG...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks