relay

1. RANDY SCHMIDT

Float switch with a 300ft wire

I have a 140' well pumping to a storage tank. The float switch is connected to a relay to engage the well pump. Right now they are within 10' of each other. I want to move the tank 300' away, up the hill so I can have some gravity feet to the house in the event of a power failure. Can the...
  2. logjamjohn

Need help designing Trickle feed system for low yield well

My partner has a property with no well and has water delivered to a 3000 gallon tank for domestic water. She has a standard jet pump - pressure tank set up drawing water off the bottom of the tank to feed a household of 5 people. Her 80+ year old father lives next door with a low yield well (we...
  3. cs2kplus

Relay switch on control board unreliable

Ok. I posted recently as "unknown problem". Now I know. The relay switch on aquastat controller is unreliable. Picture included shows it as grey cover with spring hinge that says honey well. If you tap it then boiler will kick on. My question is, can this be fixed as opposed to replacing entire...
  4. DJChad

Wire Taco SR506-EXP-4 into existing system with 2 SR506-EXPs? HELP!?

Hi guys, I have an existing 16-zone heating system using 3 Taco SR506-EXP switching relays wired in master/slave configuration. One of the relays failed out, so I went and got a new one, an SR506-EXP-4. Problem is, the old ones communicate with one another via 4 wires, labeled 1, 2, 3, and 4...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks