compression

1. Kohinahi

Can compression supply lines be reused?

Hi! We had to pull out our half-bath vanity to replace the wood floor below it and I realized that the faucet has a permanent supply line which cannot be replaced. I installed the faucet 7 years ago and am sure that the supply line has been reattached 2-3 times. Is it ok to reuse a rubber...
  2. Vdawg

Compression vs Push-Fit connections with plastic/poly tubing

TL;DR: Would you prefer a compression connection or a good (i.e. John Guest) push-fit connection specifically for 1/4" or 3/8" plastic/poly tubing (not copper) for long-term reliability against a sudden blow out? Long Version: I installed a water filter under my kitchen sink a few years ago...
  3. nprak

Replacing sweat valve with compression type

Hi, I recently moved into new house and all the toilet shut off valves are sweat valves. Two or them has a minor leak. can I change those valves to compression type. Would appreciate if someone can direct me to some DIY for this purpose. Thanks
  4. Donnieee

Adaptor problem with toilet 3/8 Compression & 7/8 Ballcock

Hello I have 3/8" Female compression & 7/8" ballcock (http://www.homedepot.com/p/3-8-in-Compression-x-7-8-in-Ballcock-Nut-x-12-in-Braided-Polymer-Toilet-Connector-B1-12DL-F/100094502) for my toilet that delivers and stores water for flushing. I have a T-tube (for my Bidet) that I am trying to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks