elongated

1. WinterWinter3

10" rough in

I'm in need of a 10" rough-in toilet with an elongated seat. Really hoping to find a one-piece if possible? Or at least one that has a concealed trapway. Is this possible? Am I just looking in the wrong places? Is it possible to use a slimmer tank on a different base to get the concealed...
  2. Terry

Western Pottery B832/T8-HP Toilet Elongated bowl.

Western Pottery B832/T8-HP Toilet Elongated bowl. Standard Height 800 Grams MaP testing. 2" trapway Western Pottery B832/T8-HP with 1.28 GPF tank
  3. ChetHunter1996

Bath Royale toilet seat

Does anybody have any experience with this Bath Royale toilet seat on Amazon? https://www.amazon.com/Bath-Royale-Elongated-Slow-Close-Quick-Release/dp/B00NAIO6CM/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1546970163&sr=8-5&keywords=plastic+slow+close+elongated+seat It is basically the top rated one on there with...
  4. Terry

Gerber Maxwell WS-20-912 toilet with pictures

The Gerber Maxwell WS-20-912 toilet with pictures. It looks to have a 3" flush valve and a trapway that around 2". I found this in a new home provided as their builder grade toilet. WS-20-912 Here is the standard 12" rough. I haven't seen this fill valve before, and the flapper is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks