Users who are viewing this thread

WinterWinter3

Reaction score
I'm in need of a 10" rough-in toilet with an elongated seat.
Really hoping to find a one-piece if possible? Or at least one that has a concealed trapway. Is this possible? Am I just looking in the wrong places?
Is it possible to use a slimmer tank on a different base to get the concealed trapway I want but have it fit our 10" rough-in? (Or is it not the tank that's the limiting factor ...)
Help, please!!

John Gayewski

In the Trades
Reaction score
I think you are going to be limited on the variety of toilets with a10" rough in.

Keep checking someone may have a link for you.

Reach4

Reaction score
I'm in need of a 10" rough-in toilet with an elongated seat.
Really hoping to find a one-piece if possible? Or at least one that has a concealed trapway. Is this possible? Am I just looking in the wrong places?
Go to https://www.totousa.com/products/toilets

Select Rough-in:10 in the left column. Select other things.

Prices shown are list, but you will need to add in another maybe $80 or so for the 10 inch Unifit.

See https://terrylove.com/order.htm to see if you are in the Terry Love service area. The products part of the website may be in flux at the moment.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I have lots of 10" options in the Seattle area. Many of them also skirted. You can email me, and I can check it Friday. At the moment I'm at Sun Valley having lunch at the top of the lift.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks