water level

1. Chiperific

What would you call this PVC "loop" / "horseshoe" thing?

Hi, turning to the pros for help finding a good descriptive name for this 1/2-inch PVC horse-shoe-like fixture. This is a 3-stage water filter that my organization developed for use in rural communities in the developing world. It's made from common PVC components, two 5 gallon buckets, and a...
  2. Kitui

MS646124CEMF Aquia IV - piece of junk

We bought the Aquia last year before COVID, after we installed we figured out that some of the hgardware in the box were actually from another product. Because it was 80% installed my husband did not want to send it back (2 floors up and down and it is one piece)..so we call Toto and they send...
  3. Terry

Low water level in toilet bowl fixed!

I sometimes find plumbing problems in places that I stay out while on vacations and weekend trips. This time it was a low water level in the toilet bowl. Everything else was fine, just low water in the bowl. The toilet looked good until I lifted the lid and found this. The water at the...
  4. yamaha_piano

How to lower the water level in my toilet

Hi there, I find that the water level in my toilet bowl (in my rented apartment) is too high and it causes unpleasant splashes. I did some googling, and found that the water level in the toilet bowl can be adjusted by adjusting the "fill valve" in the tank. Apparently, there is a screw I can...
  5. rkhanso

Kenmore Softener worked for 2 years, now salt tank full of water

In installed the kenmore softener new a couple years ago. It replaced an older Kenmore softener. I stuck with Kenmore since the shutoff/connections are the same from the old to the new for an easy install. It's been working great until recently. I noticed the salt tank full of water. Yes, I've...
  6. Lisa Wright

Septic System - Outlet/plug inside pit - is this an acceptable install?

Hello! I purchased a home 4 months ago, and included septic work in my contract when the system failed inspection. I'm currently having an issue (the red warning light went on advising me that I had high water levels). This is a photo of the inside of my pit. I see there is a plug inside the...
  7. Paul Miller

Water to rim distance

Hello, I'm new to this Forum, well to any forum. I've been trying to find the best toilet for preventing splashes out of the bowl during my peeing. I've been searching using words such as water to rim distance, largest bowl size, etc. For some reason I can't find certainty. I have established...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks