Buying a Fleck 7000SXT model

Users who are viewing this thread

LatorGator

Reaction score
Hi,

Can you guys recommend a best and reliable place online, to buy the Fleck 7000SXT model ( fully assembled ) water softener?
I have a local plumber who can install it for me.

Thanks.

Reach4

Reaction score
I suspect you can maybe buy the tank pre-loaded. This requires shipping that keeps the tank upright. I am pretty sure the controller will be not installed, but that is easy for your plumber to do. You could ask.

I got my iron+sulfur Centaur Carbon filter preloaded like that. But checking the website just now, they may not do that any more.

Last edited:

LatorGator

Reaction score
Thanks Gary and Reach4.

Hi Reach4,
>> I suspect you can maybe buy the tank pre-loaded

Yes that is what I meant by fully assembled. I want the tank pre-loaded with the resin and the fleck control and I can make the necessary plumbing connection. If that is not possible, how difficult it is to put them all together? Are there any youtube vidoes I can look at?

Mialynette2003

In the Trades
Reaction score
It will take less than 30 min to load the media in a softener tank. If it comes assembled, a freight company has to deliver it and not UPS/FEDEX because of the weight. With a freight company, you will pay more in shipping cost. Instead of a plumber installing it, have you tried to contact a local water treatment dealer to see if they will install it for you? I have the attitude that I will work for anyone who wants to pay me. LOL