ive been trying to figure out what kind of shower valve i have. i figured it out and the picture is in the link here http://www.terrylove.com/images/as_n1130.jpg

now im trying to find out if anyone knows where i might be able to find parts for this setup. mainly im looking for the seal kits and some of the parts that are numbered 21, 22, 23 (all the parts for that area of the valve).

its a american standard push-pull bath and shower set up.

i hope someone can help.