(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: 3 Plumbing Product Forms

Default 3 Plumbing Product Forms

I put together 3 plumbing product forms to help you save time. The forms cover basic ABS/PEX rough-in to finishing parts youíre going to need, while also making sure your employees havenít missed anything upon finishing.

1. ABS/PEX Rough-In Fitting Form - Click Here:Fittings.pdf
    With this ABS/PEX rough-in form you can bring it to your job site and all you have to do when writing up your list, is in the empty boxes before the product descriptions fill in the quantity of how many you require. This will also help with making sure there is minimal mistakes with your wholesale counter person by not getting anything lost in verbal translation

2. Finishing Product Form - Click Here:Finishings.pdf
    This finishing form covers most of the fittings youíre going to need for installing the toilets, bathroom sinks and faucets, kitchen fixtures and the hot water tank.

3. Job Checklist - Click Here:Checklist.pdf
    The job checklist I made is very basic but it can really help when making sure everything is done and not missed. Itís 13 common things that need to be done before calling the job finished. Line 2 may not be required in your area but where Iím from (Victoria, BC) it is code.
    HouseHold Plumbing Forum - Reviews and how to solve your plumbing problems . Our Journeymen Plumbers will help you out anyway we can before hiring a costly plumber when its not needed.
    Visit http://www.householdplumbing.com sign up today and get your problems solved.

You should add "back to back fixture fittings" because we cannot use sanitary crosses or double combinations for that purpose. And sanitary crosses ARE used for vent connections so they should also be added. Some of the things on the other two lists are NOT consideered plumbing items or tasks in this area, or even others I have been in.
    Licensed residential and commercial plumber

Thanks for your comment, I'll have to add those at a later date. There is going to be things I may have missed or not used in your area on this list but it was more a basic product list we use in our area and thought it could add some value to some people
    HouseHold Plumbing Forum - Reviews and how to solve your plumbing problems . Our Journeymen Plumbers will help you out anyway we can before hiring a costly plumber when its not needed.
    Visit http://www.householdplumbing.com sign up today and get your problems solved.