kitchen sprayer

Users who are viewing this thread

lauriew

Reaction score
i have a delta faucet (single lever, don't know the model number) with a sprayer. in the past i have replaced the diverter because of low pressure in the sprayer. before i did that, there was a noise (?changing pressure) whenever the sprayer was activated. now i hear the pressure noise when the faucet is turned on. there appears to be water collecting at the base of the sprayer that leaks along the outside of the sprayer hose and into the cabinet below. sooo...the questions are 1) is it the diverter again? 2)can i just replace the sprayer? 3)do i have to replace the tubing from the sprayer? ps the faucet is not leaking. :confused:

Plumber1

Plumber
Reaction score
Delta

Probably you can just replace the spray head. A leak somewhere in the hose or sprayer will cause the diverter to rattle.

lauriew

Reaction score
thanks

:) thanks. i love a cheap fix. i'll pick one up this weekend

lauriew

Reaction score
Problem solved

The new sprayer did the trick. Normal pressure. No leaks. No noise. :D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks